Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cobra Walkie Talkies Baby Monitor

The new life of a monster furniture










Loser wrote:

Furniture Monster (1993) failed attempt to make a sculpture.
I lost the desire to paint. The paintings were becoming more like I need to walk on them or the walls painted or photographed, then manipulated images. Walking, drawing books all the time. I discarded almost all disciplines (not before testing them.) Mine was the act over the object. And I had a huge studio and art gallery, and many concerns. Delinenado worked plans for the annals of 92. I fell in love with P, most women Lacanian Astur-Leonese. And he was tired of sinking a little every day, not knowing what the hell was artist. "The works have to explain themselves," said the teacher. But my best to talk me out of them that do them. Many of the best things that happened at that time forever vanished like smoke smoked Duchamp.

------------------------------------------------ ---

The Performer is a resident artist Carme Viñas de la Nau Estruch in Sabadell. Has enabled its space as illustrated above. It has also decided to live with sculpture failed "Furniture Monster", an object that gave the NauEstruch after my time in their rooms.


Carme writes:

"Hi Lluis, com you?

today, looking at the loser's blog, I saw that
Terrace, and such.
I would have loved to come,
really. Do not know. Now I'm doing


al'Estruch autumn residence, and some mornings I worked
workshop number 3 ... I
with "angles Blind" ...
Come to see me one day, some of the videos it'ensenyo

I am working with the soundtrack!

When I started riding
workshop residence
brought a rug, green plants,
wine, tobacco for years that smoking is not
, photocopies, plaster ... A lamp
Grandmother's ...
Oscar told me he had a tablet that you had left you to
there's Estruch. The
I asked unceremoniously;
I literally said, "for warmth."
Oscar smiled, complicit, saying
"al'Alabern amused, knowing that your table is here
...!!"...

Well, yes. T'adjunto some pictures that I
give you faith in your blog,
of life that now leads the table ... Embrace

up soon

Carme Viñas.







0 comments:

Post a Comment