Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simple Body Temperature Sensor Circuit Diagram

The worm writer

confess. I need to publish The Hidden Art to know what kind of writer I am, or rather, what kind of writer do you see in me (if you are on the other side of these letters.) They will say that I am somewhat concerned about the issue, which I only turn over in blue with the writing in black. I stop writing PerformanceconPdePerdedor because of this obfuscation. Is that I play a lot. I put in check some of my sanity. In the "literary performance" the initial impulse is basic plastic, artificial is the engine that leads to write (and I have discussed these issues). I was not born for a writer, you know, for me writing is like breathing, is not innate, is fraught with difficulties. The supplies of writing is the image and the organic development of it. Writing is seen as the narrative is rotting, you marinate. The seed was a picture. Any attempt to tell, part of an image. The construction of the writer that I am dependent on the readers, what you see. Suppose that while reading The Hidden you determine that I am a travel writer. Somehow I would have to search the literature catalyst trip, or I would be forced to ignore them. The decision marks literatures future, so it is not trivial. And write other things, not create. The Hidden begins to get away. Sometimes he even stays away PerformanceconPdePerdedor . Follow or not follow the dictates of the readers will tune the course of those scripts in progress. Suppose you see in me a man of culture, a guy who works for and museums, the side that lost in multiple disciplines. A cute Loser wanting to tell. Will I get you a second chance? "They claimed that this book second is then the first? Force you to the writer to be a newspaper editor? Do we condemn the writing to be a Loser blog, with infinitely unfinished novel? A dauber performer to whom the letters out of wounds? All responses, as I say, I hope you. It is also true that brings me to heave his opinion, no offense. The narrative seeks formats will arise where you touch to be. I have never felt the owner of everything that comes my keyboards. I am the first surprised of course that made many of the texts tecleteo. It is a Dionysian force that drafted a force that takes place wherever chance has, where you leave, where he plays. Literature organic growing from simple fragments. Loser literature.

Read it, please etiquétenme, I need, I need a little, well almost nothing, or nothing, but I like having them there, on the other side. It is not going to leave or not to write because you are or not. Is that they consider demiurges, soul mates who are going to catalyst to future letters. There is no contradiction, well, kinda. I have them in mind if I give a damn what I say. Am I clear?

------------------------------------------------ ----------------

"You're a worm-writer sarcastically said Norma.

"Now do not touch these things, think of Charo adds.
Charles and Norma
manage the Press Department of the museum where I work. They do it with all the grace and diligence that the institution permits. We talked about a thousand things at lunch, we jumped from one topic to another without deal by forging a coherent thread. Charo has an incredible virtue of saying just what I need to hear, when I need to hear. Usually listen and then sentenced. In just a few sentences you loose the right words. - What writer am I? - Wonder. Charo

She introduced me to Sher, my literary agent. There are no published book but I have who is in charge of my literary affairs. Charo is the counterpoint to the opinions that poured her. The writers I know do not speak much of its agents will not talk about how publishers will publish the texts of the contracts, the hardships, difficulties. The advantage of being performer Loser, is that you care less transparent processes. Four months ago I signed contract with her and there have been two major publishers have expressed interest in The Hidden Art.

"You're a worm writer. You're a worm writer because you're in the humus-standard rubric.

------------------------------------------------ --------------

"Literature is not just the story of men isolated overwhelmed by what surrounds them trying to shape what happens around them and they are forced al cambio mientras interactĂșan con los acontecimientos y conocen a una mujer”- lo dice James Ellroy, que es dios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment